| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sedro Woolley, Wa in October is quite mild at 10.6 °C (51.08 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 15.6 °C (60.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5.6 °C (42.1 °F).
- In October the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in October is not exactly parched. Circa 104.4mm (4.1in) of fluid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 9:49 long and the longest day is 11:35 long with an average length of 10:41.
Check the distance to and compare the Sedro Woolley, Wa October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Sedro Woolley, Wa, Usa
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Sedro Woolley, Wa:
- Merry Island, Bc, Canada - 147.8 kms (91.9 miles) WNW
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada - 88.7 kms (55.1 miles) WNW
- Nanaimo, Bc, Canada - 142.2 kms (88.4 miles) W
- Abbotsford, Bc, Canada - 26.4 kms (16.4 miles) W
- Blaine, Wa, Usa - 54.5 kms (33.9 miles) W
- Gladman Point, Nt, Canada - 127.1 kms (79 miles) W
- Victoria (Airport), Bc, Canada - 111.5 kms (69.3 miles) WSW
- Victoria (Marine), Bc, Canada - 146.3 kms (90.9 miles) WSW
- Port Angeles, Wa, Usa - 133.4 kms (82.9 miles) SW
- Port Townsend, Wa, Usa - 133.4 kms (82.9 miles) SW
- Seattle, Washington, Usa - 156.9 kms (97.5 miles) S
- Seattle/ Tacoma, Wa, Usa - 173.8 kms (108 miles) S
- Lytton, Bc, Canada - 139.4 kms (86.7 miles) NNE
- Penticton, Bc, Canada - 181.5 kms (112.8 miles) ENE
- Hope, Bc, Canada - 55.2 kms (34.3 miles) NE
- Baie Comeau, Qc, Canada - 54.8 kms (34.1 miles) NE
- Agassiz, Bc, Canada - 32.2 kms (20 miles) NNE